Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
How to Coach High School Golf
You’ve asked, we’ve delivered! After many high school golf coaches have reached out to us at GolfPracticeGuides.com, we decided to write this detailed guide to coaching high school golf for you to use to coach your team.
Inside, you’ll find 6 chapters of content covering important topics like:
1. How to be a great high school coach
2. Teaching your team course management
3. Being the mental coach your team needs to succeed
4. Understanding the mental game of golf
5. Practice drills library to pull from to create your team’s practice routines
6. Sample practice plans
7. The basic fundamentals of golf to teach beginners on your team
8. Worksheets & Templates (bonus option)
If you’d like bonuses, stop by our website shop page FoyGolfAcademy.com. These are an extra cost we’ve separated to keep the price of this eBook lower for coaches.
If you have any questions, feel free to email us for assistance. Let’s get started helping you learn how to be that awesome high school golf coach who players love and succeed together with during the season. You’re doing an awesome thing by being a coach and helping beginners learn the sport. Thank you!
You may also like…
The Bundle: Break 90, 80, 70 Plans (Full Programs + Bonuses)$175.00 Add to cart
FGA Video Library Membership (Video Course Access)Add to cart