- Sale!Add to cart
How to Master the Mind in Golf
Tell me if this sounds familiar…
You spend a good amount of time practicing your golf game and see yourself as a good practice player. On the practice putting green, you’re rolling in putts and have proved to yourself you have decent putting skills. On the driving range you’re hitting the ball really well.
Overall, you know you have the skills to shoot lower scores than you have been but you just haven’t been able to do it yet. When you get out onto the golf course, things don’t go as well as you’d like or maybe you had a good round going and things fell apart quickly.
What’s holding you back is the mental game. The mental game is a broad category and therefore we’ve written this eBook to cover the following:
- How the Brain Works – Left Side & Right Side
- Understanding the Subconscious and Conscious Mind
- Developing a Course Strategy to Make Best Use of Your Skills
- Taking Your Practice Range Swing to the Golf Course
- Getting Off to a Good Start with Par on the First Hole
- Your Mental Thoughts During the Pre-Shot Routine
- Your Mental Thoughts in between Golf Shots
- How to Recover from a Bad Shot
- How to Recover from a Bad Hole
- How to Stop Losing Your Swing & Momentum Mid Round
- How to Close Out the Finishing Holes and Turn in a Low Score
- Mistakes Amateurs Make
- And much much more
Stop letting your mental game ruin your skill and ability to perform well on the golf course. You have the skill to shoot lower scores! You need to master the mental game to see these skills come to fruition. Order our eBook: The Golf Mental Game Blueprint today and begin implementing the lessons and strategies taught.
- Sale!Add to cart
You’ve asked, we’ve delivered! After many high school golf coaches have reached out to us at GolfPracticeGuides.com, we decided to write this detailed guide to coaching high school golf for you to use to coach your team.
Inside, you’ll find 6 chapters of content covering important topics like:
1. How to be a great high school coach
2. Teaching your team course management
3. Being the mental coach your team needs to succeed
4. Understanding the mental game of golf
5. Practice drills library to pull from to create your team’s practice routines
6. Sample practice plans
7. The basic fundamentals of golf to teach beginners on your team
8. Worksheets & Templates (bonus option)
If you’d like bonuses, stop by our website shop page FoyGolfAcademy.com. These are an extra cost we’ve separated to keep the price of this eBook lower for coaches.
If you have any questions, feel free to email us for assistance. Let’s get started helping you learn how to be that awesome high school golf coach who players love and succeed together with during the season. You’re doing an awesome thing by being a coach and helping beginners learn the sport. Thank you!