How to Coach High School Golf
- How to be a great high school coach
- Teaching your team course management
- Being the mental coach your team needs to succeed
- Understanding the mental game of golf
- Practice drills library to pull from to create your team’s practice routines
- Sample practice plans
- The basic fundamentals of golf to teach beginners on your team
- Worksheets & Templates (bonus option)
If you’d like bonuses, stop by our website shop page FoyGolfAcademy.com. These are an extra cost we’ve separated to keep the price of this eBook lower for coaches.
Why You Want to Read This eBook
You’ve asked, we’ve delivered! After many high school golf coaches have reached out to us at GolfPracticeGuides.com, we decided to write this detailed guide to coaching high school golf for you to use to coach your team.
We share all the best tips for helping your golf team improve while keeping practices fun and engaging. This is the best solution for being highly loved by your players and making them want to come to practice each day to put in the work and to improve. They'll see you with respect and trust you in helping them master this difficult game.
In addition, your players will learn how to take golf serious if they wish. We've got step by step practice programs you can grab separate on our website.
If you have any questions, feel free to email us for assistance. Let’s get started helping you learn how to be that awesome high school golf coach who players love and succeed together with during the season. You’re doing an awesome thing by being a coach and helping beginners learn the sport. Thank you!